With the world now open, we’re helping celebrate by giving away one $1,000 travel voucher daily to a Fine Food New Zealand delegate. Simply make three trade orders from any suppliers within the show, complete the form, and drop it off to go in the draw.
Pick up forms from Main Info.
Prizes will be drawn & announced daily.
1. There is a total of three $1,000 House of Travel vouchers available to be won at Fine Food New Zealand 2023: 25 - 27 June 2023.
2. Each prize will be drawn at the Fine Food New Zealand daily.
3. Daily entries will close one hour before the published closing time of the show.
4. The daily prize will be drawn within the final hour of each show day.
5. A valid entrant must be the owner or staff member of a NZ food or beverage business, with a current Fine Food New Zealand visitor registration, that has placed orders (excluding trade quotes) from a minimum of 3 different exhibitors within one day.
6. Duplicate entries from companies containing the same orders, will be discarded.
7. The prize must be used by the winning entrant or can be transferred to another person working in the same business or organisation. If the prize cannot be used by someone within the same business the prize will be redrawn by the Promoters.
8. All entries must be made on the official entry form. To be valid, all lines on your entry card must be completed and legible.
9. The promoters reserve the right to verify and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
10. The winner will receive a Gift card issued by House of Travel to the value of $1,000 and can be used to purchase travel products at any House of Travel outlet in New Zealand.
11. House of Travel gift cards cannot be redeemed online.
12. Any unused sum on the gift card expires 10 years after the date the gift card is last used.
13. The sum on the gift card can be used all at once or multiple times until the balance reaches zero.
14. The timing of flights and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. (Booking over peak season or school holidays may not be available).
15. Any taxes, government levies, security, insurance charges and all other expenses (including meals, hotel service charges and airport connections) incurred in the course of any travel or accommodation covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
16. The gift card may not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
17. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
18. House of Travel may place a stop on the use of a gift card if a gift card is reported as being lost or stolen or House of Travel believe it is being used contrary to these terms and conditions.
19. By taking part in the prize draw the winner agrees to be interviewed and photographed for various publicity to be used by the Promoters.