2023 marks Global Victoria's debut at Fine Food New Zealand!
Visit the Victorian Pavilion at Stand A28 to find out why Victoria is the food and beverage capital of Australia.
- Brunswick Aces (gin & non-alcoholic gin)
- Casalingo (Italian-style smallgoods)
- Coffee MIO (roasted coffee)
- Exquisine (premium chilled desserts)
- Get Ya Yum On (keto bake mixes)
- Jala Jala Treats (First Nations chocolate & tea)
- JimmyRum (craft rum distillery)
- KOJA Health (healthy snack bars)
- Noah's Creative Juices (juices & smoothies)
- Picnic Foods (Mediterranean-style dairy)
- Why Meat Company (plant-based party food)
- Turkish Bread Factory (Turkish-style breads)
Global Victoria is the State Government of Victoria's trade facilitation agency. We work passionately as a team to help Victorian businesses grow on the international stage and promote Victoria's world-class industry capabilities to international audiences.