Stand: C36 – View Map
Peter Gower NZ is a privately owned business who specialise in distributing cookware, tableware, and homeware products.
• LINO & VERO by notNeutral - meticulously designed coffee cups designed in collaboration with baristas
• Lodge Cast Iron - seasoned cookware and serveware offers durability, heat retention and a delicious cooking surface amongst other benefits
• Epicurean - cutting surfaces and commercial grade equipment, made from eco-friendly fibre that won't dull knives and can be cleaned in the dishwasher
• Kai Shun - handcrafted Japanese knives
• CDN - kitchen measurement tools
• Zero Japan - teapots and Japanese porcelain products
• Vacu Vin - wine accessories and bar supplies
Our products are well represented in retail outlets and increasingly the hospitality sector throughout New Zealand.
We look forward to chatting with you on our stand.
notNeutral has long been associated with serving excellent coffee in the U.S.. Designed specifically for the barista, we are excited to be launching notNeutral at Fine Foods NZ.
This is no standard coffee cup, come and visit Peter Gower's stand (C36) to see the new VERO Cortado and Cappuccino glasses. Painstakingly and perfectly designed, these beautiful glasses will become a favourite with your customers.
Epicurean boards are well known for their cutting surfaces and ease of cleaning - they can even take commercial grade dishwashing due to the wood composite materials used. Peter Gower are bringing in a new range of serving boards and pizza peels that look fantastic and can be used to serve direct to your customer's table for unique presentation. Come and visit us on our stand (C36) to discuss these great new products.