Stand: M18 – View Map
As the business enters its third decade, Mediterranean Foods growth and influence is reflected by the sheer number of products that it imports and sells..
The facts are:
• Mediterranean Foods has more than 1500 food products imported to NZ
• Goods are imported from Italy, Greece, Spain, Turkey, the Middle East and, closer to home, Australia
• Mediterranean deal with more than 50 international food suppliers
• Before doing business with a supplier one of the Mediterranean directors makes a personal visit to them to build relationships and to see first hand the suppliers operation, satisfying himself of their capacity and quality.
• The business operates under the New Zealand Food Safety Authority's approved programme which is audited annually.
• Not only are the products sourced from the best suppliers the storage, refrigeration and handling facilities are first class, ensuring that food hygiene and safety are emphasised at every stage.